Roofing Safety & Accident Prevention
EXPERIENCE RATING is a measurement tool utilized by the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries. Calculations are based on a company’s ability to manage risk and provide a roofing safety, health, & accident prevention program that is effective in both practice & principle.
Specifically, a company’s premiums paid into the industrial insurance system are weighed against any deductions for compensatory time loss, accidents, and/or injuries.
CRS, Inc. statistically is in the top 5% of all roofing contracting companies in the State of Washington.
This distinction ultimately leads to reduced industrial insurance premiums, safe project worksites, healthy employees, and a lower cost to do business.
We train and implement the following for all CRS, Inc. Field Technical and Field Supervisory Personnel.
- Site Specific Accident Prevention/Fall Protection Programs
- Roofing Safety Monitor Personnel & Systems
- Red Cross (16) Hour First Aid/CPR Certifications.
- Forklift Safety & Operation Certification
- Crane/Boom Safety & Operation
- Manlift Safety & Operation
- Weekly company-wide safety meetings
Currently CRS, Inc. is a participating Member in Good Standing of the APPROACH MANAGEMENT “DREAM TEAM” Retrospective Rating Program, the top 5% of construction companies in Washington State.
CRS, Inc. is currently, and has been placed with an A1 Rated insurance underwriter since it’s inception in 1992.
- Commercial General Liability Coverage Limits Currently Exceed $4,000,000.00
- Liability Loss ratio 1992-2007 = 0%
Our insurance carrier has never paid out a claim through our Commercial General Liability Policies, not one time.
Thank you for taking the time to review this part of our site. We strive for a continued excellent record of industrial roofing safety & responsible business practice.