Competitive | Reliable | Safe | Professional | Accountable
Over 23 Years Of Business
Completed Roof Installations
Hours Worked Without Time Loss Accident
Tacoma Roof Repair
Save your hard earned money with roof repair services from CRS Roofing!
Just like your body, your home is prone to wear and tear. It requires regular maintenance and upkeep to give longevity to the structure. Here in Washington, the roof on your house is exposed to elements from mother nature, primarily wind and rain, but also some snow and ice. These elements can be very harsh on your roof. If you wish to save your hard earned money, and avoid replacing your roof before you need to, regular maintenance and roof repair will help your roof last years longer.
We also do roof inspections for homeowners, and home buyers. If you are looking at purchasing a home and are unsure of the roof’s condition, give CRS Roofing LLC a call today. We’ll be glad to inspect the roof and make an honest recommendation for you. If you do need your roof replaced, we will lay out all your options and find an aesthetically pleasing roof that fit’s within your budget. We even have roof financing available to help you spread out the cost off roof replacement.
Roof Repair after bad weather.
Was your roof damaged during the last storm to blow through the Puget Sound? We are conveniently located just outside of Tacoma and service the entire Puget Sound area.
Time and weather can take its toll on the roof. Every homeowner wishes for their roof to not come crashing down or, in our rainy climate, begin leaking. A roof leak can cause thousands of dollars in additional damage. When it rains heavily, and the winds pick up in Tacoma, their is a good chance you might need shingles replaced or leaks patched up.
Don’t be like a lot of homeowners and ignore the condition of your roof until you notice the ugly water stains, in your ceiling, caused by a leaky roof. Don’t wait until it’s too late. If your roof hasn’t been serviced in years, it’s time to schedule an appointment with us to have the roof inspected, and to have the roof repaired if the inspection turns up any issues. This money saving roof inspection will be more than worth your time and will potentially make your roof last years longer, saving you thousands of dollars in replacing your roof. Should you repair or replace your roof? A roof inspection from CRS Roofing will let you know!.
Do not neglect your roof repairs any longer.
Roof Repair vs Roof Replacement
A very important decision you will have to make as a homeowner is whether you should repair your roof or replace it. To the untrained homeowner, or under trained roofing contractor, that can be a hard question to answer. How do you decide on repairing your roof versus replacing your roof?
Besides budget, hiring a trusted roofing contractor is the way to go. CRS Roofing has been installing and repairing residential roofs in Tacoma (and the Puget Sound) for over 20 years! We are also one of the only roofing companies that is an AHERA/EPA Certified Building Inspector. We include this MANDATORY INSPECTION on every roofing job we do – and it’s FREE to you!
Replacing a roof is always more expensive than repairing a roof. Often, making roof repairs makes more sense than shelling out huge bucks to get a new roof. If you are deliberating your options, below are a few pointers to help you decide if you can save money by making repairs versus replacing your roof.
- Make a thorough assessment of how much damage has been caused. Unless you have extensive roof damage like mold on the interior of the house, due to excessive moisture, you may be able to get away with having our top notch roof repair done, saving you thousands of dollars! If you are unsure how to assess damages to your roof – Contact CRS Roofing today for a free roofing estimate, or to schedule your roof inspection.
- Another important consideration is the age of the house. Unless your roof is older than two decades, replacing it is only going to burn a big hole in your pockets, money that can be put to other productive uses.
- After a roof inspection from us, and if repair is an option, you will be able to calculate the long-term cost of repair versus replacing the roof. Since replacement will set you back more financially as compared to repairs, commit to regular inspections.
- A lot of damages to your roof can be mitigated through preventative maintenance. The earlier you catch the signs of deterioration caused due to water damage, moisture, or molding, the better your chances are of being able to conduct spot repairs rather than replacing the entire roofing structure.
- If you get the repairs done by an experienced, professional, and licensed contractor, it can fix the majority of the problems with your roof. Many roofing companies are not set up for repair. For instance, if you are looking for roof repair in Tacoma, you will find very few companies that are as qualified, offer a better price, or do a better quality of work than CRS Roofing LLC.
We are one of those few roof repair contractors in Tacoma, who have developed a full-service residential roofing division and also a commercial low slope roofing and architectural sheet metal cladding divisions. We have been doing roof repairs and roof installations for over 20 years. We receive factory certification and continued training in our capacity as approved applicator/certified contractor status. With us you will get one responsible contractor with one phone call.
A roof repair in Tacoma is as easy as filling out our form, providing the basic descriptions of the work you need, and receiving your free roofing estimate. So, get started now and keep the roof over your head safe and secure.